Veritas® NetBackup KM for PATROL
Veritas NetBackup KM for PATROL helps administrators reduce their costs by automating backup monitoring. Integrating into the BMC environment, it provides data protection by ensuring backup reliability and performance of your backup solution.
- Clients: state and status
- Daemons: processor utilization, memory size, number of processes found, state and status
- Catalog databases: space utilization, state and status
- Devices: state and status, throughput of the standalone drive during the last backup activity
- Disk pools: up/down state and status, number of volumes
- Jobs: status, duration, data throughput and time elapsed since last backup, comparative statistics, etc.
- Robotic libraries and drives: library and drive status, throughput, loaded media
- Identification, etc.
- Log Files: size, content, growth rate, file system space utilization, etc.
- Mounts: elapsed time, state and status
- Policy clients: files and file systems excluded from and included in backup, throughput, full
- Backup and incremental backup information
- Policies: elapsed time, throughput, full backup and incremental backup information
- Server availability: status, memory and CPU time consumption, etc.
- Disk storage and volume pools: space utilization, status, count, etc.
- Ensures maximum backup application availability and maximum data protection
- Detects backup and restore errors
- Helps prevent backup system failures
- Detects disk or tapes space shortages
- Helps identify bottlenecks and optimize the backup policies.